The attorneys of Fisher Taubenfeld LLP understand that every employment situation is unique. Our clients come from a broad range of industries and occupy diverse positions in both the private and public sectors. We have considerable experience in many areas of employment law, and when our clients have been targeted for an employer's illegal actions, we are prepared to use our experience and instinctive litigation skills to help our clients protect their rights.
We offer a free, confidential and no-obligation phone consultation at our Lower Manhattan office. Do not wonder whether your employer has engaged in unlawful discrimination, retaliation or other behavior. Call 866-654-0343 to speak with our legal team.
Manhattan Employee's Rights Lawyers | Offering A Broad Array Of Legal Services
We provide a truly complete range of legal services that is responsive to the diverse needs of working New Yorkers. We represent individuals in the following types of claims:
- Federal False Claims Act (qui tam)
- Retaliation against private sector employees in financial institution
- New York State whistleblower laws
- New York City False Claims Act
- Age discrimination
- Race discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Sex and gender discrimination
- National origin discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Sexual orientation discrimination
- Marital and parental status discrimination
- Domestic violence victim status discrimination
- Arrest/criminal history discrimination
Arrange A Confidential phone consultation With Fisher Taubenfeld LLP
While the legal system can be intimidating and confusing for employees, we offer our experienced guidance to help being a positive and swift resolution to claims. Contact our New York employment lawyers for a free and completely confidential phone consultation at our Lower Manhattan office. Email us or call 646-741-3490, 866-654-0343 toll free.
Serrins Fisher LLP was dissolved effective September 1, 2016. Liane Fisher and Michael Taubenfeld are happy to announce their new practice, Fisher Taubenfeld LLP. To reach Alan Serrins please call (212) 384-0202.