Representing Employees In A Variety Of Employment Law Matters
The attorneys of Fisher Taubenfeld LLP understand that every employment situation is unique. Our clients come from a broad range of industries and occupy diverse positions in both the private and public sectors. We have considerable experience in many areas of employee benefits and employment law, and when our clients have been targeted for an employer’s illegal actions, we are prepared to use our experience and instinctive litigation skills to help our clients protect their rights.
We offer a free, confidential and no-obligation phone consultation at our Lower Manhattan office. Do not wonder whether your employer has engaged in unlawful discrimination, retaliation or other behavior. Call 866-654-0343 to speak with our legal team.
Manhattan Employee’s Rights Lawyers | Offering A Broad Array Of Legal Services
We provide a truly complete range of legal services that is responsive to the diverse needs of working New Yorkers. We represent individuals in the following types of claims:
- Whistleblower claims: We protect the rights of employees who have come forward to report the illegal conduct of their employers under the federal False Claims Act or the whistleblower laws of New York state and New York City.
- Wage and hour claims: Our experienced attorneys routinely handle wage and hour claims, working to ensure that New York employees are paid fairly and fully for the time they are on the job.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave: Employers that violate FMLA by denying valid leave requests, or by firing or retaliating against their employees for taking/requesting leave can be held liable for damages, including back pay, attorneys’ fees and job reinstatement.
- Harassment: We protect the rights of employees who have experienced sexual or nonsexual harassment on the job.
- Employment discrimination: We aggressively represent victims of age, race, disability, sex, national origin, and other forms of unlawful employment discrimination.
- Employment retaliation: We help employees who have been fired or punished for reporting or opposing workplace discrimination recover the compensation they are entitled to by law.
- Restrictive covenants: Our employment lawyers regularly advise employees on noncompetition agreements, nonsolicitation agreements and nondisclosure agreements, ensuring that their best interests are protected.
- Workplace torts: In some cases, tort laws may protect employees in the workplace. We represent employees in a wide variety of tort claims, including defamation, fraudulent inducement and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Arrange A Confidential Phone Consultation With Fisher Taubenfeld LLP
While the legal system can be intimidating and confusing for employees, we offer our experienced guidance to help being a positive and swift resolution to claims. Contact our New York employment lawyers for a free and completely confidential phone consultation at our Lower Manhattan office. Email us or call 646-741-3490, 866-654-0343 toll-free.
In New York City
workers in all
employment law matters
end to workplace
forced to endure
harassment at work
answers to some
And Throughout The State